Thai Hot and Sour Seafood Soup is a delicious dish made from shiitake mushrooms, lemongrass, coriander, ginger, lime, Chaotian pepper and more. There are so many ingredients needed in it and it tastes delicious!
The summer is hot and there is no appetite. Get your taste buds moving with a bowl of Thai seafood soup.
Learn how to make this delicious dish!
Ingredients: Mushroom, Lemongrass, Coriander, Ginger, Lime, Chaotian Pepper, Dongyin Palace Seasoning Pack, Shrimp, Fish Ball, Squid Ring, Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce, Tom yom soup power.
1. Slice shiitake mushrooms, lemongrass, and chili pepper in appropriate amount, and shred ginger for later use.
2. Cut off the shrimp whiskers and shrimp guns, pick out the back mud intestines, and prepare fish balls and squid rings for later use.
3. Add a little olive oil to the pot, add mushrooms, lemongrass, chili pepper, ginger slices and stir-fry for a while, pour in an appropriate amount of Tom yom soup power and stir-fry until fragrant.
4. Add in shrimps, fish balls, squid rings, add appropriate amount of water and coconut milk, stir well, cook until shrimps turn red and curvy.
5. Add a little fish sauce to taste.
6. Add cilantro and squeeze some lime juice before serving.
Ingredients: shrimp, bacon, ham, enoki mushroom, shiitake mushroom, chili, ginger, coconut milk, lemon, Tom yom soup power, cooking oil, coriander, pepper.
1. Wash and slice the peppers for later use.
2. Cut a few slices of ginger for later use.
3. An appropriate amount of ham slices is reserved.
4. Wash and slice the shiitake mushrooms for later use.
5. Cut the enoki mushroom into appropriate amount and set aside.
6. After washing the shrimp, pour in an appropriate amount of rice wine to marinate.
7. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil into the pot and heat it.
8. Then add ginger and chili and saute until fragrant.
9. Then put the ingredients except the shrimp into the pot and stir fry.
10. After frying for a while, add the shrimp.
11. Add a little rice wine to the pot and stir fry.
12. Pour in a can of coconut milk and an appropriate amount of hot and sour soup.
13. Add a little water and cook for about 5 minutes.
14. That's it. Squeeze some lemon juice, add some chopped coriander and pepper after the pan is out.
A variety of seafood and mushrooms can be freely matched, fresh is the best.
Both fish sauce and Tom yom soup power contain salt, so there is basically no need to add salt for seasoning.
Such a delicious seafood soup, try it now!