As winter comes, strawberry cream cake has gradually become the first choice of dessert for many young people. In addition to going to the dessert shop to buy, you can also choose to make it at home.
The next step is to introduce how to make a strawberry cream cake.
60 grams of low-gluten flour
300 grams of light cream
40 grams of milk
40 grams of corn oil
and 90 grams of sugar
1. Separate the egg yolks and whites into two separate containers.
2. Add egg yolk, milk, corn oil, and low-gluten flour and stir well.
3. Add a few drops of white vinegar into the protein, beat until thick foam, and add sugar two times.
4. Put meringue into the egg yolk batter and stir.
5. Pour it back into the meringue and mix well, then pour it into the baking mold.
6. Put it in the oven and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes, then bake at 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
7. Turn it upside down after it comes out of the oven, wait until it is completely cooled, and then manually remove the mold.
8. Add 40 grams of sugar in whipped cream .
9. Spread the cream on a layer of cake.
10. Finally, put strawberries, mangoes, and other fruits for decoration.
Although the strawberry cream prayer is popular all over the world, the strawberry cream cake is still very different from country to country, each with its own characteristics.
Among the strawberry cream cakes that can be seen everywhere on the street, most of them come from Japan and France. The next step is to introduce the differences in strawberry cream cakes between these two countries.
Japanese Strawberry Cream Cake:
Composition: sponge cake + whipped cream + strawberries. To keep the cake moist, the pastry chef will brush some "sherbet" on top of the sponge cake.
Taste: The Japanese-style sponge cake has a softer and refreshing taste, and no extra spices are added to the flavor.
Time: The sponge cake takes a relatively short time. Usually, the required sponge cake is baked one day in advance, and the freshly cut fruit is squeezed and sold the next day. It tastes even better when it's assembled for an hour or two.
French Strawberry Cream Cake:
Assembly: Fraisier takes a lot of materials. Cake base, smooth cream, and pectin mirror are all essential. Some also add flavor ingredients like rhubarb jam in the middle to round out the taste.
Taste: Intense and smooth. In most cases, fraisier's cake base needs to add almond powder, the aroma is very rich, and vanilla pods or vanilla extract need to be added to the cream to bring the richness to a higher level.
Together with the sour strawberries, the intense taste impacts.
Time: It took a little longer. But the difference between it and Japanese-style sponge cake is that it does not taste the best when it is eaten right away.
The cake that has just been assembled needs time to fully blend with every ingredient to release the best flavor.